Phunkybrats

My photo
The world's top 100s music. It's like having a really cool DJ in your bathroom

Tuesday, November 9, 2010

Eric Saade Sleepless, Manboy, Masquerade


I'm having 'issues' (more like wordpress.com is a fucking retard) with my blog today and really need to share this information with someone...NOW! Eric Saade may be my December issue for V-Rags Music and Movies column (just waiting on my editors approval). I would have gone ahead and posted a whole article about this 20 year old artist because he's that good. Manboy, is on Swedan's #82 music charts will get you out of your seat and jumping around your room...yes it's that good. Sleepless, a sexy song where he blames the girl for his insomnia is a true and true dance club hit...or it will be soon.

In a world where the Justin Beavers (or whatever the hell his name is) dominate American charts it's great to know that other talents have their chance...like this guy. His sexy brown eyes hold you while he dances in front of cameras (ok Eric is no Justin Timberlake but he does look good bouncing around).








2 comments: